Littleton-based AEI Corporation is a multi-disciplinary team of licensed engineers with more than 175 years of combined forensic investigative experience. They have led investigations all over the world and provide expertise that spans from initial field inspection to laboratory examinations to expert witness testimony.
Use the links below to learn more about our forensic engineering team and gain access to their resumes.
- John L. Schumacher - President, fire & explosion expert
- Dennis E. Shelp - Vice President, fire & explosion expert
- Zachary J. Jason - Principal, fire & explosion expert
- John M. (Jay) Freeman - Founder & Senior Project Engineer, natural gas & propane expert
- Scott D. Raszeja - Electrical systems expert
- Brian N. Strandjord - HVAC, mechanical & lighting systems expert
- Charles B. Sullivan - Fire suppression system expert
- Shawn A. Sapp - Materials failure expert
- Charles R. Brown III - Propane & natural gas expert
- Megan E. Seebeck - Materials failure expert
- Jeffrey A. Berino - Fire & explosion expert
- Anthony W. (Tony) Ulaszek - Fire & explosion expert
- Matthew G. Strader - Fire & explosion expert
If you're looking for an expert who can explain the factors that can cause an accident, and the clues investigators are looking for to find out what happened, AEI's experts are ready to help.
AEI works for a broad spectrum of clients including propane and natural gas companies, appliance and equipment manufacturers, utilities, law firms, insurance carriers, the transportation industry and more. We take our jobs seriously because we understand what is at stake for our clients. Our goal is to deliver answers and the proof to back them up.